Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm on Vacation!!

Gracie is in Canon City this week visiting her friends, while we enjoy some time off! They tell me there that possession is 90% of the law, so don't know if we'll get her back or not :o). The Sondrols and Kellys offered to take her back with them after our Vineyard conference in Fort Collins last week. I needed a break so bad, so I am very thankful. I really do feel like I'm on vacation- I can sleep in, go excercize whenever I want, don't have to tiptoe by her room so she won't wake up, we can eat peacefully at a restaurant and actually have a great conversation! But, on the flip side, it's way too quiet here and not near as lively! We'll go get here on Friday or Saturday this week- assuming she makes it a week. This is the longest ever that she will be away from us. She's a social butterfly and thrives on lots and lots of people! We miss her but I am getting refueled to be able to do this for the long haul! Thanks friends!!!

No comments: