Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gracie - Growing Up




She is growing up- actually got her hair in a braid! She has so many new words and sayings now- I can communicate with her most of the time! Here's a sample of our almost 3 year old!

Sun bye-bye - back home
I share mommy
No this mom
Jesus help mom arm better soon Amen
Song - "How are you" as she looks in the mirror
I pick grape garden
I good (when asked how are you)
Prayer before meal "Help food cool down, lettuce no, amen"
When asked her name "Gracie Ching Guchi"
I free Tober fst (Three October first)
Jesus all better mom tummy soon amen.
No tired mom
When asked how her nap was "I feel good mom"
After going up to a stranger and saying hi, she says to me "I like people mom"
Hey dude! (said Wade taught her that)
I shy people mommy (yea right!)
I Gracie pick dress
Mommy I two brothers
I Gracie growing up
I big girl now
I styling hair like Chelsea (as she fluffs her hair out)
Jesus healed me- all better now

No comments: